Sunday, January 4, 2009

bibliography



I was born in Davao City, Philippines, on January 1, 1976. My parents are Jerson and Nonita, my brother is Elicer, and my sisters are Nelyn, Rutchel, and Mary Joyce. I graduated on March 1999 with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. I currently live and work in Dubai, U.A.E., I wrote this poem, because first and foremost, my parents, brother, sisters, and friends, encourage and challenge me to create a poem, secondly, I was also motivated by poetry.com features and benefits, i.e., competitions, a chance to be published, and etc., above all I would like to maintain or enhance God’s given gift of being a poet and share to the whole world the beauty and bounty of the poem. So let not your doors be closed, discover yourself, maybe you are also a poet. “Before you are unknown but now you will be made known”.

No comments:

Post a Comment